Protective trousers HARVER.
- fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- weight 300 g/m2
- fastened with a button and a zipper
- four pockets on the sides, including two sewn-in pockets
- perfect for storing tools
- two pockets on the back, including one with Velcro fastening
- pockets on the legs, including mobile phone pockets
- end for attaching the keys
- knee pad pockets with Velcro fastening
- reflective elements
- "S" shape - profiled legs ensure a better fit to the user's figure
- tested for harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.