Protective insulated bib-pants
Protective insulated bib-pants.
- 86% polyester, 14% cotton with a weight of 300 g/m2
- navy blue fabric inserts 65% polyester, 35% cotton with a weight of 290 g/m2
- lining 100% polyester with a weight of 160 g/m2
- 100% polyester lining with a weight of 60 g/m2
- two chest pockets fastened with Velcro
- three side pockets, including one zippered pocket
- two back pockets with Velcro fastening
- pockets on the legs, including mobile phone pockets
- possibility of adjusting the length by means of harnesses
- knee pad pockets
- end for attaching the keys
- in the lower part of the trousers there are reflective belts (at the back of the legs - segmental belts), which ensures good visibility of the user
- ideal for road users and janitorial staff
- meets requirements of the EN ISO 20471 standard (class - 1)
- Background fabric:
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Cotton
- Non-fluorescent material:
- 35% Cotton
- 65% Polyester
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Drip dry
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Heavy industry including foundries and welding
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.