Protective bib pants.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- basis weight 270 g/m2
- technology of the High Technology Fabric ensures durability and resistance to wear
- increased resistance to greases, oils and dirt
- on knees pockets for knee pads
- four pockets: two on the back side with press studs and two side ones, two pockets on legs including one with zip and the one for mobile phone
- pocket with press stud in the upper part of the trousers
- end-piece for keys
- adjustment at the belt, possibility of adjusting the length with braces, with additional rubber strap on the back part
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Technical service of facilities including hotels, houseworks and cleaning, florists
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Heavy industry including foundries and welding
- Electrotechnical industry, including electrics and electronics, as well as power industry
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.