Protective insulated jacket
Insulated safety jacket.
- 100% OXFORD polyester with a weight of 215 g/m2 coated with polyurethane
- lining 100% polyester 210T taffeta with a weight of 60 g/m2
- 100% polyester lining with a weight of 280 g/m2
- zippered with an additional Velcro closure
- removable drawstring hood with additional hook and loop closure for better head protection against cold
- one chest pocket with zipper and two on the sides
- internal pocket with Velcro closure
- additional pocket on the sleeve
- Velcro fastened sleeves, thanks to which they can be adjusted
- reflective elements
- from the inside at the waist height, a belt finished with an elastic band and fastened with snaps, provides additional protection against wind
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester coated by polyurethane
- 100% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Heavy industry including foundries and welding
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.