Protective insulated jacket
FORMEN insulated safety jacket.
- coating: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, gsm: 270
- padding: 100% polyester, gsm: 220
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta, gsm: 50
- with zipper and additional Velcro fastening
- three pockets on the chest, including one with Velcro, one with zipper and one for the mobile phone, two narrow small pockets for tools, e.g. pen and two bottom pockets
- on arms, elbows and at bottom parts of the jacket there is a reinforcement made of black material for increased resistance to frays
- prolonged back
- accurate workmanship and increased resistance ensure high usage comfort
- OEKO-TEX® certificate (tested for the existence of harmful substances)
- 100% Polyester
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.