Short-sleeved safety blouse for women.
- woven fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- gram per squared meter of 200-210 g/m2
- with buttons
- two pockets and the bottom part and one pocket at the upper part
- finished with small collar
- sleeves fringes and pockets fringes are blue which limits the getting dirty at the most exposed points
- ideal for health services, for use in laboratories and drug stores
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.