Protective jacket made of SOFTSHELL material.
- outer shell 94 % polyester, 6 % elastane
- beige inserts 100 % polyester
- internal TPU membrane - protects against rain and wind, while allowing the skin to “breathe”
- stand up collar
- detachable drawstring hood with additional Velcro fastening to protect the head from the cold
- two pockets concealed with flaps on the outside and one on the chest with a zip fastener
- Velcro-ended sleeves allowing adjustment of their width
- reflective elements
- 100% Polyester
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Inserts: 100% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 30°C.
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
- Sport, recreation and beauty care
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.