Protective jacket made of SOFTSHELL material.
- 100% polyester coating
- zippered with an additional overlap under the zipper to protect against wind
- collar in the form of a stand-up collar
- reflective belts on the jacket and sleeves guarantee better visibility
- two pockets on the outside and one on the chest with zipper
- Velcro-terminated sleeves to adjust their width and provide excellent protection against rain
- ideal for road users and janitorial staff
- meets requirements of the EN ISO 20471 standard (class - 2)
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Security services including rescuers and firemen as well as national defence
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.