Insulated protective jacket
Winter jacket made of fluorescent fabric.
- 86% polyester, 14% cotton with a weight of 300 g/m2
- navy blue fabric inserts 65% polyester, 35% cotton with a weight of 290 g/m2
- lining 100% polyester with a weight of 160 g/m2
- 100% polyester lining with a weight of 60 g/m2
- zippered with an additional Velcro closure at the bottom and top
- removable drawstring hood with additional hook and loop closure for better head protection against cold
- two pockets at the bottom zippered with an additional Velcro fastening and three chest pockets with Velcro fastening
- additional pockets on the sleeve
- Velcro fastened sleeves, thanks to which they can be adjusted
- in the lower parts of the jacket and sleeves there are reflective segment belts
- ensures good visibility of the user
- ideal for road users and law enforcement
- meets requirements of the EN ISO 20471 standard (class - 2)
- Background fabric:
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Cotton
- Non-fluorescent material:
- 35% Cotton
- 65% Polyester
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Drip dry
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Heavy industry including foundries and welding
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.