Safety trousers which reach to the waist; 2 in 1 with undoable legs.
- 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- gram per squared meter of 300 g/m2
- High Technology Fabric technology ensures the durability and fray-resistance; it also increases the resistance to greases, oils and dirt
- possibility to uncover the bottom part of leg which will result in obtaining cutoffs
- two side pockets and two rear pockets, two additional pockets for tools
- pockets on legs, including pockets for mobile phone and identifier
- keys terminal
- pocket on knees for on-knee pads
- ideal during changing weather – without necessity to change clothes
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.