TANZO protective jacket.
- fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton with a weight of 270 g/m2
- contrast fabric inserts 65% polyester, 35% cotton with a weight of 195 g/m2
- zippered with additional snap fastening
- collar in the form of a stand-up collar
- four chest pockets, including three zippered pockets and one zippered pocket
- two zippered pockets at the sides at the bottom
- additional pocket on the sleeve with Velcro
- sleeves fastened with snaps
- back ventilation system
- at the bottom of the sweatshirt, width adjustment with snap fasteners
- fashionable combination of colours gives an attractive look
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 150°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Technical service of facilities including hotels, houseworks and cleaning, florists
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Security services including rescuers and firemen as well as national defence
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.