Protective trousers FIXER made of canvas material.
- fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- weight 320 g/m2
- Knee gussets in four-way stretch lined with fleece
- elastic nylon, polyester and spandex inserts in the upper front and back of the trousers and at the back of the legs
- fastened with a button and a zipper
- four pockets on the sides, including two sewn-in pockets - perfect for storing tools
- two pockets on the back
- pockets on the legs, including mobile phone pockets
- equipped with zippers for ventilation in the inner thighs
- KING BEE knee pad pockets from the inside on the knees
- meet the requirements of EN ISO 13688
- Main Fabric:
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- Fabric on the knees:
- 100% Polyester
- Stretch insertions:
- 63% Nylon
- 26% Polyester
- 11% Elastane
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.