Protective trousers DESERT.
- 100% cotton
- weight 220 g/m2
- mesh inserts made of 100% polyamide with a weight of 250 g/m2
- two side pockets
- two back pockets with Velcro fastening
- four pockets on the legs, including two fastened with Velcro
- elastic waist at the back increases freedom of movement and allows for a better fit
- knee pad pockets
- reflective elements
- the use of mesh along the legs and at the back at knee height provides better ventilation
- increased durability thanks to inserts made of Cordura material
- hammer holder on the left leg
- perfect for hot days
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Spandex
- Mesh inserts:
- 80% Nylon
- 20% Spandex
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.